1. Thiopoietins: a new generation
2. Instruction on medical application of Glutoxim.
3. A study of hemostimulating properties of Glutoxim in non-small
cell lung carcinoma (NSCLC) patients undergoing cytostatic chemotherapy.
N.V.Mindra, L.A.Kozhemyakin, I.V.Ose.
GSC “VAM – Research Laboratories, St.-Petersburg, GSC “PHARMA VAM”, Moscow.
4. Experience of using Glutoxim in oncological patients.
Medical center at the RF Presidential Administration, Moscow.
mechanisms of action.
6. Glutoxim, a disulfide-containing hexapeptide, ensures a
favorable survival outcome and better tolerability of chemotherapy in patients
with stage III-IV non-small-cell lung cancer.
LA., Smirnov A.I., Orlov S.V. Pulmonology Research Institute of
Saint-Petersburg State Pavlov Medical University, St-Petersburg, Russia;
Novelos Therapeutics, Inc., USA.